- 2 x Dimmy Black Tea Bags
- Sliced citrus such as Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit or Orange.
- Herbs such as Mint or Rosemary
- One litre jug
- Pour one litre boiling water into a jug
- Place two black tea bags into the jug and diffuse for a few minutes then remove.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of honey ( add more if you like sweeter teas)
- Allow to cool.
- When cool, place ice into a glass.
- Pour the tea into the glass and add slices of your favourite citrus.
- Add some fresh Blue Berries.
- Top with herbs.